Sunday, June 3, 2012

Missing My Belly

Rain keeps pouring down outside !!! I was having a cup a coffee and looking at some of my preggy pictures in my laptop. I kind of miss those time when my son still inside my belly. That was a mixture feelings of seeing my own belly became bigger and bigger. I want to see him so badly at that time and so worry if he was growing healthy inside. Thanks god He is fine and such a happy baby now.

Looking at these pictures were bringing me back to the time when i was carrying my son. So amazing feeling!!!!! Here are some my preggy photos i wanna share to you here.


23 weeks belly

24 weeks belly

25weeks belly

26 weeks belly



27 weeks belly

29 weeks belly

30 weeks belly




34 weeks belly

37 weeks belly


 And finally he is in my arm. What an amazing preggy journey !!!!

More of my preggy photography 

 HERE and HERE



Xoxo Kelly








13 comments:

  1. Jättefina bilder! Vad vacker du var som gravid, ja nu också såklart! :-) /Jenny din fd lärare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!!!!! tack.....dessa bilder är fulla av minnen.

      Delete
  2. oh really cute and sweet :))
    Congrats! :D

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like, we can follow each other pretty! let me know. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and will go to visit your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations !!! :)Regarts in Polish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look so adorable pregnant! And you have a beautiful baby to show for it! :)

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look pretty & glowy when u were pregnant with your son! he is such a cute baby :D

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
    collar necklace giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures were awesome!May God bless you and your family with peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!
    I only just found your blog and I can't believe I haven't found it sooner!
    You have some crazy good content on here and I can't wait to go through
    some more posts but I thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know first :)

    I was thinking we could follow each other on GFC, what do you think?

    Kendra
    xx

    http://www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos!!! Just found this blog and you look like a really sweet girl =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    New outfit on my blog, check it out and let me know your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!!! And of course you and your baby are beautiful too!! Such a lovely post. :)

    Jess

    www.sweetfashionsweet.com

    ReplyDelete