Thursday, September 29, 2011

A letter to Grandpa

Dear Grandpa,

How can i explain my feeling now ???? I feel so sad that you passed away !!!! When i received this sad news i really shocked. I have to tell you that i am so sorry because i am not able to go back for your funeral.

When i was a little kid i remember how much i scared of you and how difficult to talk to you because i hardly see you smile and you looked fierce all the time. I thought you did not like me!!!! When i was a teenage girl i realized that you were not the person i thought you were......You started to treat me more friendly. I remember that time you were a taxi driver and i always got a free ride home if i happened to see you in town. We started to talk in the taxi and that was the 1st time i felt you were a friendly grandpa.....

Although we did not spend much time together but i will never forget the memories you gave me !!!! May you rest in peace !!!!!

I just realized this is the only photo we took together 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Condolence...may he rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. Condolence!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete