Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Was A Dandelion Child


 


它是那么不起眼,但却依然不忘带着美好的愿望在空中自由地飞翔


"The miracles of nature do not seem miracles because they are so common. If no one had ever seen a flower, even a DANDELION would be the most startling event in the world.”


Dandelions in the wood . Taken by me !



Picture taken by Patrik

I love dandelion!!!!! I love their smells and colours...They are so beautifuI. Be honestly, i've never seen a dandelion before until i came to Sweden....Maybe some of you wondered why???? Because dandelions is so commonly seen in some countries.....like Sweden....But that's true !!! I just got no chance to see them........until someday in Båstad.........


That was a lovely afternoon and i was on my way home from school. Suddenly, A flower caught my eyes....it was Dandelions .....the beautiful yellow dandelions was growing at the edge of the sidewalk......I decided to pick this flower home and plant them in the containers on my balcony.

Finally, my hands were full of  dandelions and i was so happy......But the weird thing happened !!!!I noticed many peoples looked at me .....they looked so curious about me........well...i thought they like those flowers too.....ha!!!!!!

When i reached home. I showed them to Patrik and told him the "weird story"...He just laughed so hard for so long. He told me no one will pick this flower home for planting...they die to get rid of them, as they spread very fast and regrow at a fast rate too....

Still i like dandelions so much.....they are survivor...they are strong.....

In Sweden a " Dandelion Child " is a child who despite a tough childhood grows up to become a full and positive member of society, much like the dandelion which can blossom from asphalt.




I was a Dandelion Child......i had a difficult childhood...But tough childhood did not stop me for chasing my dream....is just make me stronger and stronger.....make me more independent than other kid.........i proud of myself.......i proud of dandelion......I proud of my dad .......i proud of my granny.....



They make me a wonderful dandelion person.








No comments:

Post a Comment